How to cite this article: Cesarini L, Alfieri P, Pantaleoni F, Vasta I, Cerutti M, Petrangeli V, Mariotti P, Leoni C, Ricci D, Vicari S, Selicorni A, Tartaglia M, Mercuri E, Zampino G. 2009. Cognitive profile of disorders associated with dysregulation of the RAS/MAPK signaling cascade. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:140–146.
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 2, pages 140–146, February 2009
How to Cite
Cesarini, L., Alfieri, P., Pantaleoni, F., Vasta, I., Cerutti, M., Petrangeli, V., Mariotti, P., Leoni, C., Ricci, D., Vicari, S., Selicorni, A., Tartaglia, M., Mercuri, E. and Zampino, G. (2009), Cognitive profile of disorders associated with dysregulation of the RAS/MAPK signaling cascade. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 140–146. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32488
Laura Cesarini and Paolo Alfieri contributed equally to the work.
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2008
- Telethon-Italy. Grant Number: GGP07115
- Programma di Collaborazione Italia-USA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!