How to cite this article: Smeets EEJ, Chenault M, Curfs LMG, Schrander-Stumpel CTRM, Frijns J-P. 2009. Rett syndrome and long-term disorder profile. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:199–205.
Rett syndrome and long-term disorder profile†
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 2, pages 199–205, February 2009
How to Cite
Smeets, E. E.J., Chenault, M., Curfs, L. M.G., Schrander-Stumpel, C. T.R.M. and Frijns, J.-P. (2009), Rett syndrome and long-term disorder profile. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 199–205. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32491
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!