How to cite this article: Li Z, Ren A, Liu J, Zhang L, Ye R, Li S, Li Z. 2008. High prevalence of orofacial clefts in Shanxi Province in northern China, 2003–2004. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:2637–2643.
High prevalence of orofacial clefts in Shanxi Province in northern China, 2003–2004†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 20, pages 2637–2643, 15 October 2008
How to Cite
Li, Z., Ren, A., Liu, J., Zhang, L., Ye, R., Li, S. and Li, Z. (2008), High prevalence of orofacial clefts in Shanxi Province in northern China, 2003–2004. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 2637–2643. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32492
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2007
- The Key Technologies Research and Development Program of the Tenth Five-Year Plan for the Nation Scientific and Technological Development of the People's Republic of China. Grant Number: 2002BA709B11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!