This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 20, pages 2701–2705, 15 October 2008
How to Cite
Petersen, E. E., Mitchell, A. A., Carey, J. C., Werler, M. M., Louik, C. and Rasmussen, S. A. (2008), Maternal exposure to statins and risk for birth defects: A case-series approach. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 2701–2705. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32493
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Following completion of this manuscript, Dr. Mitchell was approached by Merck and served as a consultant regarding an assessment of statin safety in pregnancy.
How to cite this article: Petersen EE, Mitchell AA, Carey JC, Werler MM, Louik C, Rasmussen SA, the National Birth Defects Prevention Study. 2008. Maternal exposure to statins and risk for birth defects: A case-series approach. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:2701–2705.
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2007
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: HD27697
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: HL 50763
- Massachusetts Center for Birth Defects Research and Prevention, Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- Aventis, Inc.
- Sanofi Pasteur, Inc.
- CDC Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!