How to cite this article: Nikali K, Vanegas JJ, Burley M-W, Martinez J, Lopez LM, Bedoya G, Wrong OM, Povey S, Unwin RJ, Ruiz-Linares A. 2008. Extensive founder effect for distal renal tubular acidosis (dRTA) with sensorineural deafness in an isolated South American population. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:2709–2712.
Extensive founder effect for distal renal tubular acidosis (dRTA) with sensorineural deafness in an isolated South American population†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 20, pages 2709–2712, 15 October 2008
How to Cite
Nikali, K., Vanegas, J. J., Burley, M.-W., Martinez, J., Lopez, L. M., Bedoya, G., Wrong, O. M., Povey, S., Unwin, R. J. and Ruiz-Linares, A. (2008), Extensive founder effect for distal renal tubular acidosis (dRTA) with sensorineural deafness in an isolated South American population. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 2709–2712. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32495
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2008
- St. Peter's Trust for Kidney, Bladder and Prostate Research
- University of Antioquia (CODI). Grant Number: CPT-0404
- COLCIENCIAS (Colombia)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!