How to cite this article: Aléssio ACM, Siqueira LH, Bydlowski SP, Höehr NF, Annichino-Bizzacchi JM. 2008. Polymorphisms in the CBS gene and homocysteine, folate and vitamin B12 levels: Association with polymorphisms in the MTHFR and MTRR genes in Brazilian children. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:2598–2602.
Polymorphisms in the CBS gene and homocysteine, folate and vitamin B12 levels: Association with polymorphisms in the MTHFR and MTRR genes in Brazilian children†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 20, pages 2598–2602, 15 October 2008
How to Cite
Aléssio, A. C.M., Siqueira, L. H., Bydlowski, S. P., Höehr, N. F. and Annichino-Bizzacchi, J. M. (2008), Polymorphisms in the CBS gene and homocysteine, folate and vitamin B12 levels: Association with polymorphisms in the MTHFR and MTRR genes in Brazilian children. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 2598–2602. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32496
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!