How to cite this article: Reis LM, Tyler RC, Abdul-Rahman O, Trapane P, Wallerstein R, Broome D, Hoffman J, Khan A, Paradiso C, Ron N, Bergner A, Semina EV. 2008. Mutation analysis of B3GALTL in Peters Plus syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:2603–2610.
Mutation analysis of B3GALTL in Peters Plus syndrome†
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 20, pages 2603–2610, 15 October 2008
How to Cite
Reis, L. M., Tyler, R. C., Abdul-Rahman, O., Trapane, P., Wallerstein, R., Broome, D., Hoffman, J., Khan, A., Paradiso, C., Ron, N., Bergner, A. and Semina, E. V. (2008), Mutation analysis of B3GALTL in Peters Plus syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 2603–2610. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32498
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2007
- National Eye Institute at the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: EY013606, EY015518
- Children's Research Institute Foundation at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- National Center for Research Resources at NIH. Grant Number: M01 RR00058
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!