How to cite this article: Reis LM, Tyler RC, Abdul-Rahman O, Trapane P, Wallerstein R, Broome D, Hoffman J, Khan A, Paradiso C, Ron N, Bergner A, Semina EV. 2008. Mutation analysis of B3GALTL in Peters Plus syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:2603–2610.
Mutation analysis of B3GALTL in Peters Plus syndrome†
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 20, pages 2603–2610, 15 October 2008
How to Cite
Reis, L. M., Tyler, R. C., Abdul-Rahman, O., Trapane, P., Wallerstein, R., Broome, D., Hoffman, J., Khan, A., Paradiso, C., Ron, N., Bergner, A. and Semina, E. V. (2008), Mutation analysis of B3GALTL in Peters Plus syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 2603–2610. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32498
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2007
- National Eye Institute at the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: EY013606, EY015518
- Children's Research Institute Foundation at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- National Center for Research Resources at NIH. Grant Number: M01 RR00058
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ajma_32498_sm_Suppl-Table.pdf||13K||Table II: Primer sequences for PCR amplification of B3GALTL exons.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.