This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 20, pages 2617–2625, 15 October 2008
How to Cite
Pangilinan, F., Geiler, K., Dolle, J., Troendle, J., Swanson, D. A., Molloy, A. M., Sutton, M., Conley, M., Kirke, P. N., Scott, J. M., Mills, J. L. and Brody, L. C. (2008), Construction of a high resolution linkage disequilibrium map to evaluate common genetic variation in TP53 and neural tube defect risk in an Irish population. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 2617–2625. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32504
How to cite this article: Pangilinan F, Geiler K, Dolle J, Troendle J, Swanson DA, Molloy AM, Sutton M, Conley M, Kirke PN, Scott JM, Mills JL, Brody LC. 2008. Construction of a high resolution linkage disequilibrium map to evaluate common genetic variation in TP53 and neural tube defect risk in an Irish population. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:2617–2625.
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2008
- National Human Genome Research Institute, National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health
- The Health Research Board, Ireland
This article has been cited by:
- 1The p.Pro47Ser Polymorphism of TP53: A Systematic Review, International Journal of Cancer Research, 2013, 9, 1, 1, , ,
- 2Neural Circuit Development and Function in the Brain, 2013,, ,
- 3Evaluation of common genetic variants in 82 candidate genes as risk factors for neural tube defects, BMC Medical Genetics, 2012, 13, 1, 62, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Recent perspectives on the genetic background of neural tube defects with special regard to iniencephaly, Expert Review of Molecular Diagnostics, 2009, 9, 3, 281,