This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 20, pages 2617–2625, 15 October 2008
How to Cite
Pangilinan, F., Geiler, K., Dolle, J., Troendle, J., Swanson, D. A., Molloy, A. M., Sutton, M., Conley, M., Kirke, P. N., Scott, J. M., Mills, J. L. and Brody, L. C. (2008), Construction of a high resolution linkage disequilibrium map to evaluate common genetic variation in TP53 and neural tube defect risk in an Irish population. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 2617–2625. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32504
How to cite this article: Pangilinan F, Geiler K, Dolle J, Troendle J, Swanson DA, Molloy AM, Sutton M, Conley M, Kirke PN, Scott JM, Mills JL, Brody LC. 2008. Construction of a high resolution linkage disequilibrium map to evaluate common genetic variation in TP53 and neural tube defect risk in an Irish population. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:2617–2625.
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2008
- National Human Genome Research Institute, National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health
- The Health Research Board, Ireland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!