How to cite this article: Castilla EE, Mastroiacovo P, López-Camelo JS, Saldarriaga W, Isaza C, Orioli IM. 2008. Sirenomelia and cyclopia cluster in Cali, Colombia. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:2626–2636.
Sirenomelia and cyclopia cluster in Cali, Colombia†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 20, pages 2626–2636, 15 October 2008
How to Cite
Castilla, E. E., Mastroiacovo, P., López-Camelo, J. S., Saldarriaga, W., Isaza, C. and Orioli, I. M. (2008), Sirenomelia and cyclopia cluster in Cali, Colombia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 2626–2636. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32506
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2008
- CNPq/MS/DECIT, Brazil. Grant Numbers: 40.3444/2004-7, 40.1467/2004-0
- CNPq, Brazil. Grant Numbers: 472086/2004–9, 30.8885/2006-6, 501279/2003-2, 308885/2006-6
- FAPERJ, Brazil. Grant Numbers: E-26/152.831/2006, E-26/152831, E-26/152831/2006, E-26/171.492/2006
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica (ANPCyT), Argentina. Grant Number: PICTO-CRUP 2005#31101
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas (CONICET), Argentina
- Centre of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities Cooperative Agreement Number. Grant Number: U50/CCU207141
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!