This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 21, pages 2725–2732, 1 November 2008
How to Cite
Obafemi, A. A., Bulas, D. I., Troendle, J. and Marini, J. C. (2008), Popcorn calcification in osteogenesis imperfecta: Incidence, progression, and molecular correlation. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 2725–2732. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32508
How to cite this article: Obafemi AA, Bulas DI, Troendle J, Marini JC. 2008. Popcorn calcification in osteogenesis imperfecta: Incidence, progression, and molecular correlation. Am J Med Genet Part A.
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2008
- NICHD Intramural Funds
- Pfizer, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!