How to cite this article: Rodríguez L, Diego-Alvarez D, Lorda-Sanchez I, Gallardo FL, Martínez-Fernández ML, Arroyo-Muñoz ME, Martínez-Frías ML. 2008. A small and active ring X chromosome in a female with features of Kabuki syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A.
A small and active ring x chromosome in a female with features of Kabuki syndrome†
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 21, pages 2816–2821, 1 November 2008
How to Cite
Rodríguez, L., Diego-Alvarez, D., Lorda-Sanchez, I., Gallardo, F.L., Martínez-Fernández, M.L., Arroyo-Muñoz, M.E. and Martínez-Frías, M.L. (2008), A small and active ring x chromosome in a female with features of Kabuki syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 2816–2821. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32521
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2008
- Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias (FIS). Grant Number: PI020028
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Ministerio de Sanidad y Consumo, Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!