How to cite this article: Verdijk RM, de Krijger R, Schoonderwoerd K, Tiranti V, Smeets H, Govaerts LCP, de Coo R. 2008. Phenotypic consequences of a novel SCO2 gene mutation. Am J Med Genet Part A.
Phenotypic consequences of a novel SCO2 gene mutation†
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 21, pages 2822–2827, 1 November 2008
How to Cite
Verdijk, R. M., de Krijger, R., Schoonderwoerd, K., Tiranti, V., Smeets, H., Govaerts, L. C.P. and de Coo, R. (2008), Phenotypic consequences of a novel SCO2 gene mutation. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 2822–2827. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32523
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2008
- Sixth Research Framework Programme of the European Union. Grant Number: 005260
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!