How to cite this article: Fernandez TV, García-González IJ, Mason CE, Hernández-Zaragoza G, Ledezma-Rodríguez VC, Anguiano-Alvarez VM, E'Vega R, Gutiérrez-Angulo M, Maya ML, García-Bejarano HE, González-Cruz M, Barrios S, Atorga R, López-Cardona MG, Armendariz-Borunda J, State MW, Dávalos NO. 2008. Molecular characterization of a patient with 3p deletion syndrome and a review of the literature. Am J Med Genet Part A.
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 21, pages 2746–2752, 1 November 2008
How to Cite
Fernandez, T. V., García-González, I.J., Mason, C. E., Hernández-Zaragoza, G., Ledezma-Rodríguez, V.C., Anguiano-Alvarez, V.M., E'Vega, R., Gutiérrez-Angulo, M., Maya, M.L., García-Bejarano, H.E., González-Cruz, M., Barrios, S., Atorga, R., López-Cardona, M.G., Armendariz-Borunda, J., State, M. W. and Dávalos, N. O. (2008), Molecular characterization of a patient with 3p deletion syndrome and a review of the literature. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 2746–2752. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32533
Thomas V. Fernandez and I.J. García-González contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!