How to cite this article: Graham JM Jr, Visootsak J, Dykens E, Huddleston L, Clark RD, Jones KL, Moeschler JB, Opitz JM, Morford J, Simensen R, Rogers RC, Schwartz CE, Friez MJ, Stevenson RE. 2008. Behavior of 10 patients with FG syndrome (Opitz–Kaveggia syndrome) and the p.R961W mutation in the MED12 gene. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:3011–3017.
Behavior of 10 patients with FG syndrome (Opitz–Kaveggia syndrome) and the p.R961W mutation in the MED12 gene†
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 23, pages 3011–3017, 1 December 2008
How to Cite
Graham, J. M., Visootsak, J., Dykens, E., Huddleston, L., Clark, R. D., Jones, K. L., Moeschler, J. B., Opitz, J. M., Morford, J., Simensen, R., Rogers, R. C., Schwartz, C. E., Friez, M. J. and Stevenson, R. E. (2008), Behavior of 10 patients with FG syndrome (Opitz–Kaveggia syndrome) and the p.R961W mutation in the MED12 gene. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 3011–3017. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32553
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2008
- SHARE's Childhood Disability Center, Steven Spielberg Pediatric Research Center, NIH/NICHD Program Project Grant. Grant Number: HD22657
- Medical Genetics NIH/NIGMS Training Program Grant. Grant Number: 5-T32-GM08243
- Cedars-Sinai General Clinical Research Center Grant. Grant Number: M01-RR00425
- NIH grant. Grant Number: HD262020
- South Carolina Department of Disabilities and Special Needs (CES). Grant Number: NIH KL2 RR025009
- National Down Syndrome Society, Emory Egleston Children's Research Center (JV)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!