How to cite this article: Campeau PM, Ah Mew N, Cartier L, Mackay KL, Shaffer LG, Der Kaloustian VM, Thomas MA. 2008. Prenatal diagnosis of monosomy 1p36: A focus on brain abnormalities and a review of the literature. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:3062–3069.
Prenatal diagnosis of monosomy 1p36: A focus on brain abnormalities and a review of the literature†
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 23, pages 3062–3069, 1 December 2008
How to Cite
Campeau, P. M., Ah Mew, N., Cartier, L., Mackay, K. L., Shaffer, L. G., Der Kaloustian, V. M. and Thomas, M. A. (2008), Prenatal diagnosis of monosomy 1p36: A focus on brain abnormalities and a review of the literature. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 3062–3069. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32563
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!