How to cite this article: Haller-Kikkatalo K, Peters M, Kisand K, Sõritsa A, Reimand T, Salumets A. 2008. Incontinentia pigmenti in a female conceived by in vitro fertilization. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:3092–3094.
Incontinentia pigmenti in a female conceived by in vitro fertilization†
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 23, pages 3092–3094, 1 December 2008
How to Cite
Haller-Kikkatalo, K., Peters, M., Kisand, K., Sõritsa, A., Reimand, T. and Salumets, A. (2008), Incontinentia pigmenti in a female conceived by in vitro fertilization. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 3092–3094. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32565
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2008
- Estonian Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 6498, 6514, 6585, 7197
- Estonian Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Numbers: 0182641s04, 0180035s08, PBGMR07903
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!