How to cite this article: Elting M, Kariminejad A, de Sonnaville M-L, Ottenkamp J, Bauhuber S, Bozorgmehr B, Zenker M, Cobben JM. 2008. Johanson–Blizzard syndrome caused by identical UBR1 mutations in two unrelated girls, one with a cardiomyopathy. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:3058–3061.
Johanson–Blizzard syndrome caused by identical UBR1 mutations in two unrelated girls, one with a cardiomyopathy†
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 23, pages 3058–3061, 1 December 2008
How to Cite
Elting, M., Kariminejad, A., de Sonnaville, M.-L., Ottenkamp, J., Bauhuber, S., Bozorgmehr, B., Zenker, M. and Cobben, J. M. (2008), Johanson–Blizzard syndrome caused by identical UBR1 mutations in two unrelated girls, one with a cardiomyopathy. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 3058–3061. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32566
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2008
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!