How to cite this article: Watanabe Y, Sakai H, Nishimura A, Miyake N, Saitsu H, Mizuguchi T, Matsumoto N. 2008. Paternal somatic mosaicism of a TGFBR2 mutation transmitting to an affected son with Loeys–Dietz syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:3070–3074.
Paternal somatic mosaicism of a TGFBR2 mutation transmitting to an affected son with Loeys–Dietz syndrome†
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 23, pages 3070–3074, 1 December 2008
How to Cite
Watanabe, Y., Sakai, H., Nishimura, A., Miyake, N., Saitsu, H., Mizuguchi, T. and Matsumoto, N. (2008), Paternal somatic mosaicism of a TGFBR2 mutation transmitting to an affected son with Loeys–Dietz syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 3070–3074. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32567
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2008
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- Takeda Science Foundation
- Japan Research Promotion Society for Cardiovascular Diseases
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!