How to cite this article: Heyen CA, Delk PR, Bull MJ, Weaver DD. 2008. A report of an apparent new genetic syndrome consisting of joint contractures, keloids, large optic cup-to-disc ratio and renal stones. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:3120–3125.
A report of an apparent new genetic syndrome consisting of joint contractures, keloids, large optic cup-to-disc ratio and renal stones†
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 24, pages 3120–3125, 15 December 2008
How to Cite
Heyen, C. A., Delk, P. R., Bull, M. J. and Weaver, D. D. (2008), A report of an apparent new genetic syndrome consisting of joint contractures, keloids, large optic cup-to-disc ratio and renal stones. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 3120–3125. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32573
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2007
- 1996. A revised and extended classification of the distal arthrogryposes. Am J Med Genet 65: 277–281. , , .
- 2006. Management of Dupuytren's disease–clear advice for an elusive condition. Ann R Coll Surg Engl 88: 3–8. , .
- 2005. Kidney stone disease. J Clin Invest 115: 2598–2608. , , .
- 2004. The effects of optic disc diameter on vertical cup to disc ratio percentiles in a population based cohort: The Blue Mountains Eye Study. Br J Ophthalmol 88: 766–770. , , , , .
- 1989. Management of the stiff hand. In: LambDW, HooperG, KuczynskiK, editors. The practice of hand surgery. Oxford: Blackwell Scientific Publications. pp 351–360. .
- 1979. Characteristics of optic disc in healthy school children. Acta Ophthalmol (Copenh) 57: 914–921. , .
- 1986. Aggressive polyfibromatosis. J R Soc Med 79: 482–483. , , .
- 2001. A congenital hand deformity: Dupuytren's disease. J Hand Surg 26A: 515–517. , , , , .
- 1995. Association between keloids and Dupuytren's disease: Case report. Br J Plast Surg 48: 47–48. , , .
- 1984. Component evaluation of cup/disk ratio estimation. J Am Optom Assoc 55: 889–893. , .
- 1982a. The distal arthrogryposes: Delineation of new entities–review and nosologic discussion. Am J Med Genet 11: 185–239. , , .
- 1982b. Three distinct types of X-linked arthrogryposis seen in 6 families. Clin Genet 21: 81–97. , , , , , .
- 1963. The genetic factor in Dupuytren's disease. J Bone Joint Surg 45: 709–718. .
- 2003. Relationship of optic disk topography and visual function in patients with large cup-to-disk ratios. Am J Ophthalmol 136: 888–894. , , , , .
- 2001. Clinical genetics of familial keloids. Arch Dermatol 137: 1429–1434. , , , .
- 1970. Osteopoikilosis and connective tissue naevi: A syndrome of hereditary polyfibromatosis. S Afr Med J 44: 775–777. .
- 1999. Determinants of optic disc characteristics in a general population: The Rotterdam study. Ophthalmology 106: 1588–1596. , , , , .
- 1945. La polyfibromatose hereditaire. Ann Dermatol Syph 5: 1–5. , .
- 1997. Hypertrophic scars, keloids, and contractures. The cellular and molecular basis for therapy. Surg Clin North Am 77: 701–730. , , , .
- 1999. The sex ratio and rate of reoperation for Dupuytren's contracture in men and women. J Hand Surg [Br] 24: 456–459. , , .
- 1981. Familial fibromatosis. Clin Genet 20: 211–216. , .