How to cite this article: Martin-Subero JI, Bibikova M, Mackay D, Wickham-Garcia E, Sellami N, Richter J, Santer R, Caliebe A, Fan JB, Temple IK, Siebert R. 2008. Microarray-based DNA methylation analysis of imprinted loci in a patient with transient neonatal diabetes mellitus. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:3227–3229.
Microarray-based DNA methylation analysis of imprinted loci in a patient with transient neonatal diabetes mellitus†
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 24, pages 3227–3229, 15 December 2008
How to Cite
Martin-Subero, J. I., Bibikova, M., Mackay, D., Wickham-Garcia, E., Sellami, N., Richter, J., Santer, R., Caliebe, A., Fan, J.-B., Temple, I. K. and Siebert, R. (2008), Microarray-based DNA methylation analysis of imprinted loci in a patient with transient neonatal diabetes mellitus. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 3227–3229. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32577
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2008
- Kinder-Krebs-Initiative Buchholz/Holm-Seppensen
- Medical Faculty of the Christian-Albrechts University (Kiel, Germany).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!