How to cite this article: Mégarbané A, Samaras L, Chédid R, Chouery E, Chrétien D, Caillaud C, Abou-Ghoch J, Jalkh N. 2008. Developmental delay, dysmorphic features, neonatal spontaneous fractures, wrinkled skin, and hepatic failure: A new metabolic syndrome? Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:3198–3201.
Developmental delay, dysmorphic features, neonatal spontaneous fractures, wrinkled skin, and hepatic failure: A new metabolic syndrome?†
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 24, pages 3198–3201, 15 December 2008
How to Cite
Mégarbané, A., Samaras, L., Chédid, R., Chouery, E., Chrétien, D., Caillaud, C., Abou-Ghoch, J. and Jalkh, N. (2008), Developmental delay, dysmorphic features, neonatal spontaneous fractures, wrinkled skin, and hepatic failure: A new metabolic syndrome?. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 3198–3201. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32579
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2007
- Association Française contre la Myopathie (AFM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!