How to cite this article: Misceo D, Bjørgo K, Ormerod E, Ringen Ø, Rocchi M, van der Hagen CB, Frengen E 2008. A de novo 6p interstitial deletion and a complex translocation involving chromosomes 2, 6, and 14 in a mildly developmentally delayed patient. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:3230–3233.
A de novo 6p interstitial deletion and a complex translocation involving chromosomes 2, 6, and 14 in a mildly developmentally delayed patient†
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 24, pages 3230–3233, 15 December 2008
How to Cite
Misceo, D., Bjørgo, K., Ormerod, E., Ringen, Ø., Rocchi, M., van der Hagen, C. B. and Frengen, E. (2008), A de novo 6p interstitial deletion and a complex translocation involving chromosomes 2, 6, and 14 in a mildly developmentally delayed patient. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 3230–3233. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32582
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2008
- Ullevål University Hospital Research Fund (VIRUUS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!