How to cite this article: Hoekstra C, Willemsen G, van Beijsterveldt TCEM, Montgomery GW, Boomsma DI. 2008. Familial twinning and fertility in Dutch mothers of twins. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:3147–3156.
Familial twinning and fertility in Dutch mothers of twins†
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 24, pages 3147–3156, 15 December 2008
How to Cite
Hoekstra, C., Willemsen, G., van Beijsterveldt, T. C.E.M., Montgomery, G. W. and Boomsma, D. I. (2008), Familial twinning and fertility in Dutch mothers of twins. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 3147–3156. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32585
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2007
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: HD042157
- Center for Neurogenomics and Cognition Research (CNCR) of the VU University Amsterdam
- Twin-Family Database for Behavior Genetics and Genomics Studies. Grant Number: NWO-MagW 480-04-004
- Spinozapremie. Grant Number: NWO/SPI 56-464-14192
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!