How to cite this article: Hoekstra C, Willemsen G, van Beijsterveldt TCEM, Montgomery GW, Boomsma DI. 2008. Familial twinning and fertility in Dutch mothers of twins. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:3147–3156.
Familial twinning and fertility in Dutch mothers of twins†
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 24, pages 3147–3156, 15 December 2008
How to Cite
Hoekstra, C., Willemsen, G., van Beijsterveldt, T. C.E.M., Montgomery, G. W. and Boomsma, D. I. (2008), Familial twinning and fertility in Dutch mothers of twins. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 3147–3156. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32585
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2007
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: HD042157
- Center for Neurogenomics and Cognition Research (CNCR) of the VU University Amsterdam
- Twin-Family Database for Behavior Genetics and Genomics Studies. Grant Number: NWO-MagW 480-04-004
- Spinozapremie. Grant Number: NWO/SPI 56-464-14192
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!