How to cite this article: Wen S, Lu W, Zhu H, Yang W, Shaw GM, Lammer EJ, Islam A, Finnell RH. 2009. Genetic polymorphisms in the thioredoxin 2 (TXN2) gene and risk for spina bifida. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:155–160.
Genetic polymorphisms in the thioredoxin 2 (TXN2) gene and risk for spina bifida†
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 2, pages 155–160, February 2009
How to Cite
Wen, S., Lu, W., Zhu, H., Yang, W., Shaw, G. M., Lammer, E. J., Islam, A. and Finnell, R. H. (2009), Genetic polymorphisms in the thioredoxin 2 (TXN2) gene and risk for spina bifida. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 155–160. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32589
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2008
- NIH. Grant Number: NS050249-01
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: U59/CCU913241
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!