How to cite this article: Wessels MW, van de Laar IMBH, Roos-Hesselink J, Strikwerda S, Majoor-Krakauer DF, de Vries BBA, Kerstjens-Frederikse WS, Vos YJ, de Graaf BM, Bertoli-Avella AM, Willems PJ. 2009. Autosomal dominant inheritance of cardiac valves anomalies in two families: Extended spectrum of left-ventricular outflow tract obstruction. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:216–225.
Autosomal dominant inheritance of cardiac valves anomalies in two families: Extended spectrum of left-ventricular outflow tract obstruction†
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 2, pages 216–225, February 2009
How to Cite
Wessels, M. W., van de Laar, I. M.B.H., Roos-Hesselink, J., Strikwerda, S., Majoor-Krakauer, D. F., de Vries, B. B.A., Kerstjens-Frederikse, W. S., Vos, Y. J., de Graaf, B. M., Bertoli-Avella, A. M. and Willems, P. J. (2009), Autosomal dominant inheritance of cardiac valves anomalies in two families: Extended spectrum of left-ventricular outflow tract obstruction. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 216–225. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32594
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!