How to cite this article: Erickson RP, Larson-Thomé K, Valenzuela RK, Whitaker SE, Shub MD 2008. Navajo microvillous inclusion disease is due to a mutation in MYO5B. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:3117–3119.
Navajo microvillous inclusion disease is due to a mutation in MYO5B†
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 24, pages 3117–3119, 15 December 2008
How to Cite
Erickson, R. P., Larson-Thomé, K., Valenzuela, R. K., Whitaker, S. E. and Shub, M. D. (2008), Navajo microvillous inclusion disease is due to a mutation in MYO5B. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 3117–3119. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32605
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!