Stefano Sartori and Gabriella Di Rosa contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 2, pages 232–236, February 2009
How to Cite
Sartori, S., Di Rosa, G., Polli, R., Bettella, E., Tricomi, G., Tortorella, G. and Murgia, A. (2009), A novel CDKL5 mutation in a 47,XXY boy with the early-onset seizure variant of Rett syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 232–236. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32606
How to cite this article: Sartori S, Di Rosa G, Polli R, Bettella E, Tricomi G, Tortorella G, Murgia A. 2009. A novel CDKL5 mutation in a 47,XXY boy with the early-onset seizure variant of Rett syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:232–236.
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!