Note: Individuals are free to copy, distribute and display this work and to make derivative works for noncommercial purposes so long as the work is given proper attribution per the Creative Commons License 3.0. Any derivative works so made should contain the following legend “This is a derivative work of [full cite], made pursuant to Creative Commons License 3.0. It has not been reviewed for accuracy or approved by the copyright owner. The copyright owner disclaims all warranties.”
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: Elements of Morphology: Standard Terminology
Volume 149A, Issue 1, page 1, January 2009
How to Cite
Carey, J. C. (2009), Editorial comment: Editor's foreword to a special issue “Elements of Morphology: Standard Terminology”. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32611
How to cite this article: Carey JC. 2009. Editorial comment: Editor's foreword to a special issue “Elements of Morphology: Standard Terminology”. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1.
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2008
- 2001. Nomenclature for the description of human sequence variations. Hum Genet 109: 121–124. , .
- ISCN. 2005. ShafferLG, TommerupN, editors. An International System for Human Cytogenetic Nomenclature. Basel: S. Karger.
- 1982. Errors of morophgenesis: Concepts and terms. Recommendations of an International Working Group. J Pediatr 100: 160–165. , , , , , , , , .