How to cite this article: Shanske AL, Patel A, Saukam S, Levy B, Lüdecke H-J. 2008. Clinical and molecular characterization of a patient with Langer–Giedion syndrome and mosaic del(8)(q22.3q24.13). Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:3211–3216.
Clinical and molecular characterization of a patient with Langer–Giedion syndrome and mosaic del(8)(q22.3q24.13)†
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 24, pages 3211–3216, 15 December 2008
How to Cite
Shanske, A. L., Patel, A., Saukam, S., Levy, B. and Lüdecke, H.-J. (2008), Clinical and molecular characterization of a patient with Langer–Giedion syndrome and mosaic del(8)(q22.3q24.13). Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 3211–3216. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32615
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: LU483/5-4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!