Michael S. Hildebrand and Dylan Tack contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 2, pages 280–285, February 2009
How to Cite
Hildebrand, M. S., Tack, D., DeLuca, A., Hur, I. A., Van Rybroek, J. M., McMordie, S. J., Muilenburg, A., Hoskinson, D. P., Van Camp, G., Pensak, M. L., Storper, I. S., Huygen, P. L.M., Casavant, T. L. and Smith, R. J.H. (2009), Mutation in the COCH gene is associated with superior semicircular canal dehiscence. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 280–285. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32618
How to cite this article: Hildebrand MS, Tack D, DeLuca A, Hur IA, Van Rybroek JM, McMordie SJ, Muilenburg A, Hoskinson DP, Camp GV, Pensak ML, Storper IS, Huygen PLM, Casavant TL, Smith RJH. 2009. Mutation in the COCH gene is associated with superior semicircular canal dehiscence. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:280–285.
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2008
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: RO1 DCOO3544
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!