How to cite this article: Tekin M, Sırmacı A, Yüksel-Konuk B, Fitoz S, Sennaroğlu L. 2009. A complex TFAP2A allele is associated with Branchio-Oculo-Facial syndrome and inner ear malformation in a deaf child. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:427–430.
A complex TFAP2A allele is associated with branchio-oculo-facial syndrome and inner ear malformation in a deaf child†
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 3, pages 427–430, March 2009
How to Cite
Tekin, M., Sırmacı, A., Yüksel-Konuk, B., Fitoz, S. and Sennaroğlu, L. (2009), A complex TFAP2A allele is associated with branchio-oculo-facial syndrome and inner ear malformation in a deaf child. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 427–430. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32619
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2008
- 2004. Genetic hearing loss associated with external ear abnormalities. In: Toriello HV, Reardon W, Gorlin RJ, editors. Hereditary hearing loss and its syndromes. New York, NY: Oxford Univrsity Press. p 83–125. .
- 1987. New autosomal dominant branchio-oculo-facial syndrome. Am J Med Genet 27: 943–951. , , , , , , .
- 1983. A new syndrome of hemangiomatous branchial clefts with lip pseudoclefts, and unusual facial appearance. Am J Med Genet 14: 135–138. , , .
- 1982. Bilateral branchial cleft sinuses associated with intrauterine and postnatal growth retardation, premature aging and unusual facial appearance: A new syndrome with dominant transmission. Am J Med Genet 11: 345–352. , , .
- 2008. TFAP2A mutations result in branchio-oculo-facial syndrome. Am J Hum Genet 82: 1171–1177. , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2000. Branchio-oculo-facial syndrome. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 53: 149–156. , , .
- 1991. Characterization of a dimerization motif in AP-2 and its function in heterologous DNA-binding proteins. Science 251: 1067–1071. , .