How to cite this article: Coto E, Castro MG, Corao AI, Alonso-Montes C, Reguero JR, Morís C, Alvarez V. 2009. Mutation analysis of the myocyte enhancer factor 2A gene (MEF2A) in patients with left ventricular hypertrophy/hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:286–289.
Mutation analysis of the myocyte enhancer factor 2A gene (MEF2A) in patients with left ventricular hypertrophy/hypertrophic cardiomyopathy†
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 2, pages 286–289, February 2009
How to Cite
Coto, E., Castro, M. G., Corao, A. I., Alonso-Montes, C., Reguero, J. R., Morís, C. and Alvarez, V. (2009), Mutation analysis of the myocyte enhancer factor 2A gene (MEF2A) in patients with left ventricular hypertrophy/hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 286–289. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32621
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2008
- Spanish Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias-Fondos FEDER European Union. Grant Number: FIS-06/0214
- Red de Investigacion Renal-REDINREN. Grant Number: RD06/0016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!