How to cite this article: Wiktor AE, Bender G, Van Dyke DL. 2009. Identification of sex chromosome mosaicism: Is analysis of 20 metaphase cells sufficient? Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:257–259.
Identification of sex chromosome mosaicism: Is analysis of 20 metaphase cells sufficient?†
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 2, pages 257–259, February 2009
How to Cite
Wiktor, A. E., Bender, G. and Van Dyke, D. L. (2009), Identification of sex chromosome mosaicism: Is analysis of 20 metaphase cells sufficient?. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 257–259. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32625
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!