How to cite this article: Tzschach A, Graul-Neumann LM, Konrat K, Richter R, Ebert G, Ullmann R, Neitzel H. 2009. Interstitial deletion 2p11.2–p12: Report of a patient with mental retardation and review of the literature. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:242–245.
Interstitial deletion 2p11.2–p12: Report of a patient with mental retardation and review of the literature†
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 2, pages 242–245, February 2009
How to Cite
Tzschach, A., Graul-Neumann, L. M., Konrat, K., Richter, R., Ebert, G., Ullmann, R. and Neitzel, H. (2009), Interstitial deletion 2p11.2–p12: Report of a patient with mental retardation and review of the literature. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 242–245. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32637
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2008
- German Nationales Genomforschungsnetzwerk. Grant Number: 01GR0203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!