Katia Sol-Church and Deborah L. Stabley contributed equally to this report.
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 3, pages 315–321, March 2009
How to Cite
Sol-Church, K., Stabley, D. L., Demmer, L. A., Agbulos, A., Lin, A. E., Smoot, L., Nicholson, L. and Gripp, K. W. (2009), Male-to-male transmission of Costello syndrome: G12S HRAS germline mutation inherited from a father with somatic mosaicism. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 315–321. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32639
How to cite this article: Sol-Church K, Stabley DL, Demmer LA, Agbulos A, Lin AE, Smoot L, Nicholson L, Gripp KW. 2009. Male-to-male transmission of Costello syndrome: G12S HRAS germline mutation inherited from a father with somatic mosaicism. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:315–321.
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2008
- National Institute of Health National Center for Research Resources
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE). Grant Number: 1 P20 RR020173
- Nemours Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!