How to cite this article: Leclercq S, Maincent K, Baverel F, Tessier DL, Letourneur F, Lebbar A, Dupont J-M. 2009. Molecular cytogenetic characterization of the first reported case of Inv Dup Del 20p compatible with a U-type exchange model. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:437–445.
Molecular cytogenetic characterization of the first reported case of inv dup del 20p compatible with a U-type exchange model†
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 3, pages 437–445, March 2009
How to Cite
Leclercq, S., Maincent, K., Baverel, F., Tessier, D. L., Letourneur, F., Lebbar, A. and Dupont, J.-M. (2009), Molecular cytogenetic characterization of the first reported case of inv dup del 20p compatible with a U-type exchange model. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 437–445. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32640
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!