How to cite this article: Fan Z, Du J, Liu H, Zhang H, Dlugosz AA, Wang C-Y, Fan M, Shen Y, Wang S. 2009. A susceptibility locus on 1p32–1p34 for congenital macrostomia in a Chinese family and identification of a novel PTCH2 mutation. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:521–524.
A susceptibility locus on 1p32–1p34 for congenital macrostomia in a Chinese family and identification of a novel PTCH2 mutation†
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 3, pages 521–524, March 2009
How to Cite
Fan, Z., Du, J., Liu, H., Zhang, H., Dlugosz, A. A., Wang, C.-Y., Fan, M., Shen, Y. and Wang, S. (2009), A susceptibility locus on 1p32–1p34 for congenital macrostomia in a Chinese family and identification of a novel PTCH2 mutation. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 521–524. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32647
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2008
- National 863 Key Science Program fund of China. Grant Number: 2002BA711A07—11
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30430690
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!