How to cite this article: Hamanoue H, Megarbane A, Tohma T, Nishimura A, Mizuguchi T, Saitsu H, Sakai H, Miura S, Toda T, Miyake N, Niikawa N, Yoshiura K, Hirahara F, Matsumoto N. 2009. A locus for ophthalmo-acromelic syndrome mapped to 10p11.23. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:336–342.
A locus for ophthalmo-acromelic syndrome mapped to 10p11.23†
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 3, pages 336–342, March 2009
How to Cite
Hamanoue, H., Megarbane, A., Tohma, T., Nishimura, A., Mizuguchi, T., Saitsu, H., Sakai, H., Miura, S., Toda, T., Miyake, N., Niikawa, N., Yoshiura, K., Hirahara, F. and Matsumoto, N. (2009), A locus for ophthalmo-acromelic syndrome mapped to 10p11.23. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 336–342. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32656
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2008
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
- Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!