How to cite this article: Barnett CP, Mendoza-Londono R, Blaser S, Gillis J, Dupuis L, Levin AV, Chiang PW, Spector E, Reardon W. 2009. Aplasia of cochlear nerves and olfactory bulbs in association with SOX10 mutation. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:431–436.
Aplasia of cochlear nerves and olfactory bulbs in association with SOX10 mutation†
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 3, pages 431–436, March 2009
How to Cite
Barnett, C.P., Mendoza-Londono, R., Blaser, S., Gillis, J., Dupuis, L., Levin, A.V., Chiang, P.W., Spector, E. and Reardon, W. (2009), Aplasia of cochlear nerves and olfactory bulbs in association with SOX10 mutation. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 431–436. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32657
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!