How to cite this article: Camprubí C, Guitart M, Gabau E, Coll MD, Villatoro S, Oltra S, Roselló M, Ferrer I, Monfort S, Orellana C, Martínez F. 2009. Novel UBE3A mutations causing Angelman syndrome: Different parental origin for single nucleotide changes and multiple nucleotide deletions or insertions. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:343–348.
Novel UBE3A mutations causing Angelman syndrome: Different parental origin for single nucleotide changes and multiple nucleotide deletions or insertions†
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 3, pages 343–348, March 2009
How to Cite
Camprubí, C., Guitart, M., Gabau, E., Coll, M. D., Villatoro, S., Oltra, S., Roselló, M., Ferrer, I., Monfort, S., Orellana, C. and Martínez, F. (2009), Novel UBE3A mutations causing Angelman syndrome: Different parental origin for single nucleotide changes and multiple nucleotide deletions or insertions. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 343–348. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32659
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2008
- Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias (Spanish Ministry of Health; FEDER). Grant Numbers: PI050627, PI040421
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!