How to cite this article: Entesarian M, Carlsson B, Mansouri MR, Stattin E-L, Holmberg E, Golovleva I, Stefansson H, Klar J, Dahl N. 2009. A chromosome 10 variant with a 12 Mb inversion [inv(10)(q11.22q21.1)] identical by descent and frequent in the Swedish population. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:380–386.
A chromosome 10 variant with a 12 Mb inversion [inv(10)(q11.22q21.1)] identical by descent and frequent in the Swedish population†
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 3, pages 380–386, March 2009
How to Cite
Entesarian, M., Carlsson, B., Mansouri, M. R., Stattin, E.-L., Holmberg, E., Golovleva, I., Stefansson, H., Klar, J. and Dahl, N. (2009), A chromosome 10 variant with a 12 Mb inversion [inv(10)(q11.22q21.1)] identical by descent and frequent in the Swedish population. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 380–386. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32663
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2008
- Swedish Research Council
- The Sävstaholm Society
- Torsten and Ragnar Söderbergs Fund
- Stiftelsen Drottning Silvias Jubileumsfond
- Uppsala University and Uppsala University Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!