How to cite this article: Mosca AL, Callier P, Faivre L, Marle N, Mejean N, Thauvin-Robinet C, Masurel-Paulet A, Madinier N, Durand C, Couillaud G, Ragot S, Huet F, Teyssier JR, Mugneret F. 2009. Polymicrogyria in a child with inv dup del(9p) and 22q11.2 microduplication. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:475–481.
Polymicrogyria in a child with inv dup del(9p) and 22q11.2 microduplication†
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 3, pages 475–481, March 2009
How to Cite
Mosca, A.L., Callier, P., Faivre, L., Marle, N., Mejean, N., Thauvin-Robinet, C., Masurel-Paulet, A., Madinier, N., Durand, C., Couillaud, G., Ragot, S., Huet, F., Teyssier, J.R. and Mugneret, F. (2009), Polymicrogyria in a child with inv dup del(9p) and 22q11.2 microduplication. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 475–481. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32665
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!