Deceased August 2008.
Family letters are an effective way to inform relatives about inherited cardiac disease†
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 3, pages 357–363, March 2009
How to Cite
van der Roest, W. P., Pennings, J. M., Bakker, M., van den Berg, M. P. and van Tintelen, J. P. (2009), Family letters are an effective way to inform relatives about inherited cardiac disease. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 357–363. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32672
How to cite this article: van der Roest WP, Pennings JM, Bakker M, van den Berg MP, van Tintelen JP. 2009. Family letters are an effective way to inform relatives about inherited cardiac disease. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:357–363.
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!