How to cite this article: Wang JC, Dang L, Lomax B, Turner L, Shago M, Teebi AS, Klatt R, MacLeod PM, Yong SL, Nowaczyk MJM, Eydoux P. 2009. Molecular breakpoint mapping of 6q11-q14 interstitial deletions in seven patients. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:372–379.
Molecular breakpoint mapping of 6q11-q14 interstitial deletions in seven patients†
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 3, pages 372–379, March 2009
How to Cite
Wang, J.-C., Dang, L., Lomax, B., Turner, L., Shago, M., Teebi, A. S., Klatt, R., MacLeod, P. M., Yong, S.-L., Nowaczyk, M. J.M. and Eydoux, P. (2009), Molecular breakpoint mapping of 6q11-q14 interstitial deletions in seven patients. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 372–379. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32675
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2008
- Academic Initiative Fund (Grant-In-Aids)
- New Investigator Fund (NIF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!