The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
Published 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 3, pages 364–371, March 2009
How to Cite
Peay, H.L., Hooker, G.W., Kassem, L. and Biesecker, B.B. (2009), Family risk and related education and counseling needs: Perceptions of adults with bipolar disorder and siblings of adults with bipolar disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 364–371. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32696
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
How to cite this article: Peay HL, Hooker GW, Kassem L, Biesecker BB. 2009. Family risk and related education and counseling needs: Perceptions of adults with bipolar disorder and siblings of adults with bipolar disorder. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:364–371.
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2008
- National Human Genome Research Institute (Intramural Research Program), National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!