How to cite this article: Cottrell CE, Sommer A, Wenger GD, Bullard S, Busch T, Krahn KN, Lidral AC, Gastier-Foster JM. 2009. Atypical X-chromosome inactivation in an X;1 translocation patient demonstrating Xq28 functional disomy. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:408–414.
Atypical X-chromosome inactivation in an X;1 translocation patient demonstrating Xq28 functional disomy†
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 3, pages 408–414, March 2009
How to Cite
Cottrell, C. E., Sommer, A., Wenger, G. D., Bullard, S., Busch, T., Krahn, K. N., Lidral, A. C. and Gastier-Foster, J. M. (2009), Atypical X-chromosome inactivation in an X;1 translocation patient demonstrating Xq28 functional disomy. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 408–414. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32699
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2008
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 DE014677, KO2DE015291
- March of Dimes. Grant Number: 6-FY01-616
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!