Adams-Oliver Syndrome European Consortium.
The spectra of clinical phenotypes in aplasia cutis congenita and terminal transverse limb defects†
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 8, pages 1860–1881, August 2009
How to Cite
Snape, K. M.G., Ruddy, D., Zenker, M., Wuyts, W., Whiteford, M., Johnson, D., Lam, W. and Trembath, R. C. (2009), The spectra of clinical phenotypes in aplasia cutis congenita and terminal transverse limb defects. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1860–1881. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32708
How to cite this article: Snape KMG, Ruddy D, Zenker M, Wuyts W, Whiteford M, Johnson D, Lam W, Trembath RC. 2009. The spectra of clinical phenotypes in aplasia cutis congenita and terminal transverse limb defects. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1860–1881.
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2008
- NIHR Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital NHS Foundation Trust/Kings College London Comprehensive Biomedical Research Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!